Monday, January 25, 2010

Sewing on Sundays

Sundays are the best day to actually sew for me. Kathleen usually will help me if its on Sunday and she's not busy with her full time job or school. (Yup, she's amazing, she is balancing a full time job, going to school and maintaining a 4.0 GPA, a family and helping me.)
Yesterday was a pretty typical Sunday afternoon.

Kathleen was ironing a whole lot of half square triangles while I was sewing.
(This is your sneak peak for my next Moda Bake Shop quilt.)
Brad, was busy watching two football games.
 
Chesney & her uncle were busy building forts. Did you know how handy quilting supplies, like rolls of batting and quilts can come in handy for forts?

How do you spend your Sundays? Do you get lots of sewing done or is Sunday your break from sewing?

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share