Friday, January 15, 2010

Hand Piecing....I feel so relaxed!!!!!




My Quilted Diamonds books and DVD I bought just before the holidays...will teach you everything you need to know about hand piecing an heirloom quilts, and you'll have a relaxing, portable project to either bring with you or to work while watching a movie.

Hand piecing is very relaxing and the DVD that comes with these books is amazing. Jane Austen's work is just so wonderful....and this is what I have been doing last night and today. I am working on a block.... done all by hand...and each of these blocks has a story, a mood. I find that so interesting. I have other projects too that am working on.

I do these blocks mostly on the weekend as I am most of the time alone...like tonight. Even when my Hubby is home..these blocks are good as I am not out in another room on the sewing machine. Therefore I just ordered a pizza, going to watch a movie...and make my block. Check out Lind Franz website....it is just wonderful! Have a wonderful evening.! Hugs Morgan http://lindafranz.com/