Saturday, January 16, 2010

Playing with hand piecing a Quilted Diamond 2 Block






Hi All! Today I did a few thousand different task...I am so far behind in most of my projects...after having pneumonia. It takes time too to get your strength back. I do feel rather great today.

I worked on my one block. The name for this one is:
NOTHING COULD BE PLEASANTER...Under the block this is what it said: This is quite the season indeed for friendly meetings. At Christmas, everybody invites their friends about them, and people think little of even the worst weather.

I enjoyed this block. I did all of this on my couch watching some movies... and it was neat.
My camera doesn’t want to pick this block up real good. It is pretty, and better than what I think my pictures came out. Anyway,...enjoy seeing this block. I did this out of the Quilted Diamonds 2 book. # 10. I do hope everyone has had a great day. Have a great evening!

Hugs Morgan