Thursday, September 30, 2010

I've been quilting

 I've been busy quilting, of course! 
I quilted this quilt with an all over rose, I think it turned out really pretty.
 I really like the soft colors.
A close up shot.
I quilted this cute red & blue quilt. I guess I didn't get a very good picture of the front.
I quilted paisleys and I love them!
I've got another little secret. I can't wait to share more....
Until then, this one below is a sneak peak.
I of course did a little bit of custom quilting.
Hope you're having a happy Thursday!
I'm heading to a concert with my husband tonight.
I'm a little excited for a date!
Thanks,

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei