Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Day Here My Dear Quilting Friends!!!!!!!






What a wonderful Day!

Hello all of my quilting friends!

Well, my daughter is going to have a Baby! Her First!



Update on my daughter:

A while back, a long while back....she was having problems in getting pregnant. She has been trying 10 good long years. Well, to skip all of what she went through for several weeks, today was the big day at the doctors. She is going to have a baby! Needless to say, my first words out of my mouth were Thank you God. I prayed every day, talking to him to bring this for both her and her husband.
She is so excited! There will be a baby…. yet there is a chance twins as her numbers are very high.

She went through so much, and worried so… as her mom I have been very busy being there all the time. Trying to keep her positive. That was a task …trusts me. After such disappointments for the 10 years, she did fall back to doubts, and would list so many of the negative things that might be. I would, hear none of that… and I would get right in there, telling her, God is working his miracles right now. To have faith, as he wants this for you. Well, today is the best news I have heard in so long.
Courtney, is just so happy! I am going to be Nana again!!!!! I have hoped and prayed for so many years for her to have this Baby. Today, they read her numbers... and said it was high..... could be maybe twins... something that we will know soon.


Cheri, the puppy we gave to my parents, for Christmas is 1 year old today! She had a party this past Saturday… given by my DH and I. What a funny party… she got her gifts, and truly let us all enjoy her playing with them.

Below is a little of Cheri"s First Birthday.... Happy Quilting! Hugs Morga





Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital scrapbooking design made with Smilebox