Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello my Dear Quilting Friends!!!!!


Hello, Yes I have been working this week on projects, and my website. Yet not yet ready to show you what I am doing. Feeling a bit down today.... so I am taking it easy. This Sat. will be the puppies 1st birthday. Cheri, who we bought for my parents at Christmas time" 2009". She is one cute puppy! Here she was when we gave her to my parents.




Well, this puppy who has this name Cheri.... really Princes D. Cheri...that my parents gave to her...is one of the most spoiled dogs I have ever known. She took over at my parents house. Last time I was visiting them, I was shocked by what I saw. My parents were always the type that had all things in order, and big on rules. My kids knew what they were allowed and not allowed to do at their home. Well, in my parents family room they have this round coffee table in front of the couch. Usually, had books and things on the table. Nothing there now. Its totally a room that has lost a lot of the special things , like throw pillows, knick knacks, my grandma had made are not there, everything looks naked. Why....because they put them away because this sweet Cheri was eating.......everything! LOL, Never did this when my kids were small. LOL
Cheri.. no lets remember she is a Princess... gets to lay on that round table... she is now the center piece. I was shocked. My dad said, she likes it there. Oh my! I just could not believe it. Cheri, is everything to them. She did do what I wanted for my parents, to keep them from being bored. They no longer are that. That dog goes everywhere with them, and she eats table food... as my parents say she won't eat dog food.
Little ,cute Princess Cheri.... has a birthday Sat. 20th , so my hubby and I are going down to have a 1st birthday party for her. Crazy I know... but my parents are thrilled. Denny, my husband purchased the fox and raccoon animals you see on TV. They are not suppose to get all torn apart by any dog. HAHAHA! I will keep you all posted on this.
Cheri has eaten books, and anything she can get her mouth on. We will see just how good these animals work out.

This is Cheri now, almost 1 years old.





Cheri is cute...and I love her.... yet one day when my parents cannot care for her any longer, I am getting this spoil dog! I will have my hands full. LOL

For now my parents love her, and she is everything to them. It does make me happy to see this.

Going, now to make a cake. Cheri will get some of it for her Birthday!


Have a great day, quilt away! Hugs Morgan