Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Still up there very High with the Joy..... My Quilting Friends.




Today, I have all sorts of baby quilts before me...well I mean patterns... that I had bought these patterns so long ago. Some are 10 years old. Then I found some from 1960's that my grandma Eva left me. They are beautiful. It is something to see the price on these magazines. All under a $1.00. I'll take some snap shots of them. ( they mean a lot to me.)

Now which one do I make????? I am so happy.! If anyone has some good patterns.... direct me there please. I would like also, to thank all of you for your post to me on the big event. Thanks so much! Below is where you can go see my daughters clip of some of what she just went through before the big news! I am on cloud 9..... and so very happy! Have a wonderful evening everyone!
Hugs Morgan oxoxoxoox


Her is the clip, for anyone who would like to see it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooG0yrora_g&feature=player_embedded