Wednesday, September 22, 2010

times flies . . .

. . . when you're busy!

I can't believe nearly two weeks have passed since I last blogged! Life has been such a whirlwind. I flew to Maryland for a fabulous long weekend with my parents and sisters, for my folks' 50th wedding anniversary, we had Camp MACOBA's first annual Fall Jamboree the following weekend, then and add work, church, a grandbaby, physical therapy and life is . . . busy!

I have pictures, more pictures, and lots more pictures to share, but not today. I still need to go through and edit before I share!

Last night I got to babysit Sawyer. I had several first last night -- feeding him by spoon and giving him a bath! Both were lots of fun. He definitely needed the bath after eating!! And he's such a water baby. He was so happy to splash and play in the tub!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, with my orthopedist. I have lots of questions for her. I just don't feel like I'm healing/getting back to normal as fast as I should be. It's very frustrating, and I'm tired of the pain!

And quilting? There's been no time!! I need to step up on it, though. There are projects I want to complete for Christmas!

For now, it's off to cook dinner.

Toodles for now!

:)