Friday, October 22, 2010

yay for fridays!


I've got lots to share, but not really the time to do it today. So it'll wait!

In the meantime, I know I've mentioned that I wanted to make a bunch of the darling aprons that were featured on Prairie Moon Quilt's blog (click HERE to see her tutorial for yourself). So I've been trying to find cute outlines that will kind of fit into the themes I'm wanting to do. Just been playing around and came up with . . .

I loved the little seahorse - anyway, I thought it was cute!

Attended my first guild meeting last night, since ... July? Wow! Last night was our bi-annual auction. And even though I've been a member of our guild for several years, it was the first auction I've been to. It was *lots* of fun! There was a lot of stuff . . . a LOT of stuff . . . and sometimes bidding got a little (how can I say this delicately?) . . . CRAZY! :)

I came away with some terrific buys -- a lot of really fun Christmas fabric, and some tea fabrics, and a LOT of quilting stencils! It was a happy night, and it was fun to hang out with the guild gals again!

I'll wrap this up with a few photos of one of my most favorite things . . .

So serious!

So studious!

So bonhomous!

So curious! And darling, darling, darling!

He makes my heart smile.

:)