Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bloggers Quilt Festival {Fall 2010}

Bloggers Quilt Festival for me is a time to reflect, a time to think about how far I've come over the last six moths. Spring Bloggers Quilt Festival I shared with you one of my all time favorite quilts. I'm Blushing. I designed that quilt one year ago for Moda Bake Shop.  It was a huge stepping stone for me and I think about it every night when my daughter goes to bed snuggled under that quilt. 
This time around I am sharing a new piece of me. This quilt is called Daisy Delight. This quilt  has started a new chapter in my life. The launching of my new patterns. This quilt will always have a special place in my heart. It's the quilt that made me think, this is it, I can sell patterns. 
With that I share with you my fall 2010 Bloggers Quilt Festival quilt.
 
This pattern is available for sale in our shop. (will ship 12/1/10)
Pattern features Kate Spain's new fabric Central Park for Moda fabrics.
 Yes, of course I had to do some custom quilting. :)
Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for stopping by!


Amy's Creative Side - Blogger's Quilt Festival

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}


youtubei