Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello My Dear Quilting Friends!



Today it is very beautiful here, in the Sunny south of Florida. A wonderful breeze off the lake! The sun felt good on my face. I took a chair and went outside and sat awhile. ( I got freckles right away)! Moving back inside... I am about to go head into the sewing room. Plenty to do in there.

After getting the Internet service deal finally straightened up, and now the new iPhone replaced, it is great to have working items... and I can move on to other things that I love so. I wanted to share, a picture of my daughter and her hubby, at their Halloween party. Both were dressed up as older folks who are moving to the south. Since they both will be moving back home after 8 years in MD. They thought that would be a great Halloween costume to wear.


Also. here is my grandson JJ, who is 10 years old with his first girlfriend. How cute!





Have a wonderful day all! Hugs Morgan oxoxoxoxo