Tuesday, October 26, 2010

almost . . .

Lots of rain, wind, and storms here overnight Sunday and yesterday morning. This means lots of trees falling . . . almost.

The water at the big creek was up, moving fast and muddy! Todd had cleared the path so he could take me down in the golf cart. Yay!

It was really loud. And not the pretty, sparkling clear water I remembered from the last time I saw it!

I also almost finished my cute (says me) little leaf & acorn table topper.

The individual pieces are finished and pinned together -- I've just got to finish attaching them all together. It's so cute -- it makes me smile!

I did get to spend some time with Sawyer last night. He's so very ticklish now, and laughs such wonderful belly laughs!


Remember these trees from the other day? Good thing I caught those photos when I did . . . as you can see, after yesterday's storms, the leaves are almost gone!

:)