Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When one becomes two!

 I'm thinking that maybe Kathleen shouldn't have had the day off from her regular job today.
I had my new Moda Bake Shop quilt on the machine almost finished being quilted when she got the brilliant idea we should make two.
So, right now @ 8:40pm I am getting ready to start applique on the second quilt of the day.
That's right, I appliqued & quilted one quilt, then Kathleen and I pieced and now I am getting ready to do the applique on the second quilt.
It'll make more sense in a couple of days when you see the tutorial(s)
Until then, I'm back to my machine! :)
Hope you're having a happy day, and please tell me we're not the only crazy quilting people out there! 

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}