Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun or Fabulous Fabric Friday #2

In the previous post I mentioned how much I like fabric with words. So I was really pleased when I found this fabric online. I was just randomly browsing Etsy and came upon it. It is a Michael Miller fabric called Affirmations. I LOVE the inspirational words on it and I thought it would be perfect to use in some quilts for the kids.
-
BUT ... notice that arrow I put on the picture above ... see anything spelled wrong?! I am sure others have noticed it before, as I believe this fabric has been out a while, but it is new to me. I was looking the fabric over after I received it in the mail and I couldn't believe Possibilities was spelled as Possbilities. I just laughed, as I certainly make my share of spelling mistakes too, but isn't that what spell check is for? Anyway, it is still great fabric, but I'll have to cut around that part!