Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Its going to happen maybe tomorrow!!!!!!!!




Hi Quilters! I have seen so many wonderful things, quilts, mats, and pictures... and etc. of such wonderful work done by all of you. I had planned on getting into some more work with my quilt I am making. I have truly enjoyed working on my qpplique blocks. It has been fun.

Somehow last evening around 11:00 pm I ended up getting sick to my stomach three times. I guess I had picked up something in the short time I was out in the bank. A 24 hour flu. Fever and the works. Yet I am just now feeling better.

Tomorrow is another day, and I shall do what I had planned for today to do tomorrow.!
Have a wonderful evening all! I will take some shots of my blocks I have been doing . When I could. I read someone’s blog awhile ago and they stated how The Month of June was not good!

Well, My months this year were March and April...then May and June too...... have all been very challenging months for me. With my health, as well for others, like my mom and my hubby.
I do believe finally things just might be getting better. I have said many prayers for this. Goodnight.... Hugs Morgan