Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello my quilting friends !




Good Morning to all,

Well, I am up early this morning….. I guess its because I am awaiting for items to show up today from the UPS truck! I also ordered two apple Iphones for my husband and I. This is really exciting for me…. As we do not have a house phone…any longer and my phone is about 5 years old. I cannot call out as not enough minutes.
Well with our new phones I set them up for talking unlimited… plus most of our family is using AT&T already so those calls will be completely free. I am excited!

Did not get much done while Denny was home. It just happens that way. He is like a whirlwind when he hits the door. I just look… and so amazed how the once nice and clean kitchen looks like it was hit by a hurricane. My husband loves to cook, and boy he sure does not clean up his mess.

My son is up in the South Texas, for the hurricane Alex. I have been keeping in touch with him over this. Today I am going to go get his wife and JJ, to take them food shopping. They only have one car, and Jeff my son, took it. I always enjoy hanging out with Kerstin.

That is why I am up early too, so I can work on my kitchen, and some sewing … before I have to leave.

Have a very happy full day! Hugs to all!!!! Hugs Morgan