Saturday, June 26, 2010

Have A Wonderful day Quilters!




Good Morning Quilting Ladies,

I think I have mentioned a few times that I am opening up a Quilting shop online. I have been busy with ordering fabrics, and other items for the site. It has been rather exciting for me. Soon I shall tell you all about my site.

I know it will be slow going at first…and I can be happy with that. As this is all very new to me.

Looks like a great day today. I plan on getting some quilting in today, and a little cleaning too! I was checking on my tomato plants yesterday, and they are looking great! I love tomatoes…. And the other day I had my first fried green tomato and loved it.

I hope Barb, is having a wonderful, safe trip away. You sure do deserve it. Have Fun!
I hope all of you have a wonderful, day today.
Hugs Morgan