Friday, June 18, 2010

Card Tricks & More

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments yesterday. We had a very nice evening together which included skipping out on the gym and going to dinner then watching a movie together. Just the way I love to spend a relaxing evening.
This week I've spent a lot of time with my long arm machine (I should give her a name since we're really close.)
 Anyways, here are a few of the quilts that I've machine quilted this week.
I love this Card Tricks quilt it's a great use of scraps.
Isn't this baby boy quilt so darling. My sweet customer Jamie, who also made this quilt, made this darling boy quilt.
I love this quilt, I think the chain in it gives it a lot of character.
Look at this darling Birdie quilt. You can get your Birdie fabrics here.
Today I need to finish up a couple of quilts then my sweet friend Amy has let me try out her GO! for a couple of days, so I'm going to play with the GO and I can't wait!!

Hope you have a happy weekend. I'm excited for warm weather and fathers day!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

{Connect with us}