Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Great Day.......Good Evening Everyone !!!!!!

Good evening everyone !

Had a wonderful day today. My DH headed out to work today, and I was able to read, look and see my e-mail... and my reader of some wonderful quilts. I look forward every chance I get to look at each quilt.

Chatted with Maryam, today which was nice. It had been awhile. Then I cut out fabrics for a block for one of my groups today.

Tonight I am getting my shower in... and getting ready for an extra early morning drive to Miami to see Jeff's kidney doctor. This is something for my lawyer.  For my case. Then I am sure we will go to lunch after we are finsihed up. My son is taking me. His wife and my grandson will be with us too. Great time for JJ and I to plot out our Christmas making gifts he will make this year. I always start them in Aug. this way he has plenty of time to work each week a little bit at a time on them.. I taught him to oil paint on wooden plaques. He took to it really well.  I did this with my own kids when they were growing up.  

I have a quilt wall hanging too, I'd like to make for each of my kids. I have some wonderful ideas. Jeff is into palm trees. I have a wonderful book to quilt this for him.

Courtney, well I need to get ideas from her what she would like. Yet I thought I'd make them seasonal wall hangings for  the year seasons.    Craig... well he will get something I saw in my quilt shop.

Today I did get my July calendar set up for all of our appointments...bills and etc.   I even got it ready for times for certain projects.  This is a good thing!!!!
I read where one of my dear friends got a ticket today.... for something she had forgotten to do.   That is okay Barb, we all do things like that.  Sorry though it did happen.  Your right..... tomorrow is another day.  

Well I do hope everyone is doing something this evening on their projects!  Have Fun!  

Hugs   Morgan oxooxox