Friday, June 18, 2010

Hi All!







Hi All! Well getting over this flu bug was not as easy as I thought. Yet today, I felt like my good old self. I have been enjoying getting my design for my wrapping paper and boxes, for my new website. Very soon I shall have an grand opening. I am going to be placing into my quilting online shop some items that I will be selling. Its all interesting, new, and a bit scary too. Yet I am pretty happy with how all of it is going along.

Last week, I had a situation with Pay Pal. They were great... though. Someone, some how took and charged me $67.00 for something I never bought. Took my money right from my bank account and used pay pal. How I do not know! it was for some type of software. Pay Pal, found out who it was, put the money back into my account. It was taken from someone in Europe It is so sad that things like this happens. Just wanting others know... Pay Pal were right on it, worked with me in such a great way!

Today, I finally took some snapshots of a few blocks I did by hand in bed( my nest) when I have had some really bad times with my health. That is something that is so good, when your down... knowing you can still sew in bed. I really get into it .... and think less of my health. I call it my healing process.

Now three of the blocks are for another project I am doing. Two of the applique ones are for a quilt I am making for my husband and I. For our bedroom. I have a few others done too, but they weren’t pressed yet.. I don’t feel up to doing all that today. Just maybe tomorrow. My son Jeff is coming over for a hair cut.. and his son. Jeff has a new blog starting May 26th on the weather. If anyone likes to follow storms and all you can check it out. http://www.stormvisuals.com/blog/ Jeff does this work for the weather channel. He also has many other jobs too. He is always doing something very interesting. He is doing so well since he has his new kidney. Looks great!



Have a great evening, and have fun working on your projects. Hugs Morgan