Tuesday, July 12, 2011

knock, knock . . .

Hi Neesey, c'mon in!

Hey my darling Sawyer! What are you doing today?

I'm playing house -- you want to play with me? Come play!

Sawyer, I can't imagine anything I'd rather be doing than playing with you!

Neesey, this is my panda. I love him a lot. Mmmmwah!

Sawyer, I can see indeed that your panda is well-loved!

What's for lunch, Neesey?

How about sharing my zucchini and tortellini, and a piece of pizza for you?

Yum! That sounds really good, Neesey.

Sawyer, you have such big blue eyes!

First you see 'em, now you don't, Neesey!

Sawyer, you are so silly! I love you!

Nee--seeeeeeey . . .

Yes, Sawyer dear?

My lunch is that-a-way!

Okay, darling boy, here it comes.

Mmmm mmmm yummmmy!

Tortellini must be good?

And so are the bread sticks, Neesey!

I see that, Sawyer!

Now that I'm done and all cleaned up, will you read to me?

Of course I will, sweet boy! Let's find a book with bigger print, okay?

What about this one, Neesey? I like this one!

God Knows All About Me -- that's a good choice, Sawyer!

Does God really know all about me, Neesey?

Yes, darling boy, He certainly does.

At least, that's how I imagine his part of our conversation went yesterday! He's quite the chatterbox -- he talks nonstop! It's not his fault I can understand but a word, here and there. And it won't be long before his words will be clear and intelligible, either. He's grown a little (lot) more every time I see him. And he's so bright! I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with him yesterday. He's such a cuddly, loving little boy.

Tomorrow morning I'm getting up very early, grabbing my suitcase, and headed out with my friends, Kathy and Kari, on a road trip to Knoxville, Tennessee! We're going to take in the first day of the AQS show, spend the night, and do a little shopping. I'm thrilled to be able to go! I'll be sure to take my camera and my battery charger. Lots of fun pics when I return. And maybe a purchase or two?! Hahaha!

Toodles!

:)