Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday

So it's Wednesday again and on Wednesdays Lee at Freshly Pieced hosts a linky called WIP Wednesday. It's a neat and unique linky because it is all about what people are working on, not just what's been finished. I enjoy seeing all the other links, because it's nice to know that I'm not the only one with several half-done things going at once!

And now onto to my half-done things ... above is a border for the Love-Serendipity-Family Selvage Quilt. It is very, very close to being finished to quilt top form. I had to order more Kona Rich Red, which is the background colour, to finish the very outside of it. Once that's here, I can be done in a matter of about an hour. I should have a finished picture of the quilt top to post soon!


I am making the binding for the Not a Wink Quilt. It is back from the long-arm quilter and looks great. I have mentioned before though that I am the slowest binder in the East. I am not kidding. This one will be a while.

Last night as I watched the hockey game, I sorted my I-Spy squares.

And for future projects ... Rosa gave me these selvages! Thanks!!

And Cathy of Blueberry Patch sent me the fabulousness above. It is rare that I ever have a new fabric right when it comes out, but look, some of the new Denyse Schmidt fabric. I feel so cool. LOL. Cathy also sent me the two bonus fabric pieces, just because ... thanks Cathy!

So what are you working on? Happy Quilting!