Friday, April 22, 2011

Hello, My Dear Quilting Friends!



Hello My Dear Quilting Friends,

Happy Easter   Happy Spring!
My First Tomato This Year! 
More to come!

Even more
Some real small baby ones
This one is gone already !!!!!  I ate it! 
My grapefruit tree with new little grapefruits
Will be ready to eat in December
pink inside and so sweet( no sugar needed) 
Going to be a lot of them 


Happy Easter to everyone! 
  Happy Spring too, for those of you just now getting spring.   Today, I went outside, in our backyard, to check on my fruit trees, and tomato plants.    Above you shall see my first tomato for the year… and yep I ate it already.  It was Yummy!!! 
Also today, we bought a window unit air conditioner (huge one) as until we can get the do ra me…. Tax refunds time next year. We are unable to get a loan now.  So we cannot replace our central unit yet.  Three weeks it’s been hot, hot and hotter in the house.  Trapped in my bedroom for three weeks.   Yep… I was going a bit crazy over that.   The new unit is cooling the place down…its only been on for a few hours.  Yet it will cool the rest of the house down, yet there is a lot of humidity inside the house.  
Times are looking up!  
Hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend…stay safe, and enjoy!  
Hugs Morgan oxoxoxoxoxo 





Yum!!!!