Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello, My Dear Quilting Friends!







Hello My Dear Quilting Friends, 

First off I had a wonderful and Happy Birthday, spending it with my grandson.   The pictures below, is the grandson who I making a quilt for now.  Due to the air conditioner breaking down, and at a bad time for us…. It has caused my quilting to go on the back burner. 
Courtney and Mom

  Yet there may finally be a light to this situation… and could have air soon again.  It has been very difficult for me, as I had to stay in a room, and feeling trapped there as that is where it is cool enough for me, with an extra small window unit, just in case the big unit acted up.  I am so thankful for that.   I cannot breath well, nor does my oxygen machine work with out air conditioning. 

There fore, I just know better days are coming.   I have gathered this evening a few things to work on by hand.   That is always to me so peaceful to hand piece… and either watch a movie or just listen to music while working on a block for my grandson. .

Here are some Birthday Pictures with my son and his child Alan, and my daughter Courtney.  Can you believe it… this coming Saturday my Birthday continues!   Son Jeff and Kerstin are having a Birthday gathering for me too!!   Yahoo! 

Have a wonderful evening everyone!     Hugs Morgan           oxoxoxoxoxo
                                                     My son Craig  .....he is the Chef!
                                           My grandson Alan with Spider!!!!!!
Courtney my daughter  showed up later in the afternoon
Nana and Alan   
Alan and Spider