Friday, April 22, 2011

Alex Anderson's 4-in-1 Essential Sewing Tool

I recently received this AWESOME 4-in-1 Essential Sewing tool. I think I am a sucker for little gadgets. 
Alex Anderson designed this cool tool it includes a Seam Ripper, Stiletto, Presser & Turner.
How cool is that!
The Seam Ripper is a Bernina Seam ripper. I love my other Bernina seam ripper so I'm sure I'll love this one. And I love the big easy to grip handle.
The stiletto is longer so it seems like it'll be super nice for pressing.
The cap for the stiletto is flat, perfect for pressing.
Pretty cool isn't it!
Do you have one of these?
If not what is your favorite sewing notion?

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei