Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Machine Quilting {Raymies' quilt}

I finished machine quilting this beautiful quilt for Raymie yesterday. 
She asked for an edge to edge pattern.
So I quilted Roses all over it. 
It turned out really nice!
Don't forget to sign up for the Hobo Block of the Month quilt. There are details here.
Also, there are still a few days left to enter to win the book More 90-Minute Quilts.

I have to tell you. I took a machine quilting class yesterday. The class was focused on quilting on the conventional machine. My hat goes off to every one of you that quilts on your conventional machine! You impress me! Kathleen and I quilted some little samples on the conventional and they were so bad that Kathleen threw them away. She wouldn't even let me take pictures of them. I'm thinking I'll stick with the long arm. :)

Happy Wednesday!

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei