Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finally - yes finally - I decided on a name

First - thanks to all of you for all of the wonderful ideas for names for the quilt. I know I said I would pick a name for the Featured Fabric Quilt Tuesday but I just couldn't make up my mind because there were so many that I liked.
I finally narrowed it down to Over the Meadow and Through the Year (it came by email) and Primberry Hill. I think we're going with Over the Meadow but I'll award prizes to both because I want to keep Primberry Hill for later.
Ladies, could you please email your information to Byron at janpatekquilts@yahoo.com. If the person who sent "Over the Meadow" is getting the quilt, your first month is free. Otherwise, you both get free Fat 1/4 bundles. And thanks again to everyone for your awesome ideas.


I am over winter. It is officially spring - no matter what the date is and no matter what the weather is like outside. I changed my quilt in the foyer (that post is red, the flash lightens it) and that makes it spring to me. This is Patchwork Garden and I am ready. :) Not for mowing the grass though, not quite.