Saturday, November 21, 2009

What a wonderful Sunny Day Here!


Here it is Saturday! As I look outside it is a warm day here, with lots of sun shining down on us...and everything nice and green. It looks so nice out. Checked on my new honey bell orange tree... to see if it is growing any...and yes, it has. In another year or so, it will be giving us the tastiest sweet oranges.
 My other tree, had the best, yet the last hurricane took the tree down. My grapefruit tree is full of large grapefruit this year... and ready for picking in just a few weeks. With the way the grapefruit is not really allowed with different medications, I have to limit myself to having only one per week. They are pink inside and so sweet.
My DH is going to plant me a lemon, and lime tree...this spring...I will love having that. I use both a lot with my vegetables and some special smoothies I make. I have one of those in the morning, and half an hour later, I have a good healthy breakfast. These smoothies do not have sugar in them. In the real hot months when the watermelons are out, I make one with watermelon and you take 4 limes and squeeze the juice into the mixture... turn on the mixer, and LA LA, it changes the taste completely, and it is the tastiest fresh drink.
 If I need sugar, I use one of the newer ones out on the market. I am using always the Susanne Somers diet, no sugar as she says sugar is not our friend. Lol   No white stuff and sugar, and the weight does melt off of you. Sugar is in almost everything, therefore I make my own tomatoes sauce... with ripe tomatoes... spices...  very good.    This is one subject... I could go on and on about. I see what she is saying.  She follows all the natural things, and I have to say, even though our doctors want to say she does not know what she is talking about, I see from my very own experience that she indeed does know what she is talking about. I do not put my faith into anything FDA approved any longer. They are not even checking any items before they slam that sticker on our items.  
What shall I do today? I have my list made up for this day. This morning I worked on my Bible study with Esther, lesson 2.... Second section. I am getting so much out of these lessons. 

I have my Christmas stuff out and all about. My Christmas cards with notes written in each are ready to go out the first of Dec. This afternoon I shall start putting everything into their spots...  and I’m listening to and partly watching Christmas movies that are on all day on the Hallmark channel. I am feeling very in the mood. Lol   
I do hope everyone is having a very pleasant day! Hugs Morgan