Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Featured on The Fabric Shopper!


Recently, via Twitter, (which I am still trying to get the hang of) I had the good fortune and pleasure of meeting Rosie of l. blanch designs, and creator of the wonderful resource The Fabric Shopper. Rosie contacted me about the possibility of doing a little write up on my new experience in trying my hand at fabric designing, including what intrigued me and how I went about getting started. Today she has featured it on her wonderful site. You can see it here. Thanks Rosie! (And while visiting Rosie's blog be sure to check out some of her other posts, including this awesome 1950's style dress made out of fabric selvages! Also have a peek at this Max of "Where the Wild Things Are" costume that Rosie made for her granddaughter, it is the cutest thing ever!