Saturday, November 7, 2009

Good Evening! It's Pretty nice tonight!







Good evening to everyone!
I thought I would write tonight... and get this done tonight as tomorrow I am going to be busy, busy. I am making it a day to work strictly on some of my projects... and I will be making it a day to relax, work on my studies on Esther..., and give myself a nice spa...
I recently saw Jeff... and was so amazed how his color is so normal again; he looks great, feels wonderful too. He started out after his kidney operation with about 25-30 pills a day. He took a trip last Friday and his doctor has him down to just three a day. He never his entire life had this little amount.
I posted here an update picture of Jeff. He is glowing... and my heart is touched every day I think of he has had that chance to re – live life in the manner he always dreamed of. God is good!
My daughter Courtney still trying to get pregnant... and still even with the doctors help has had not anything happening. She is though a trooper... much like her Mamma. She will just keep trying everything she is told to do. She had some cute Halloween pictures as she dressed up like the balloon boy. She said it is getting cold up her way in MD. She had the flu last week. I was hoping it was being sick over maybe being pregnant. She is so sweet... and she loves not working anymore. She attends school now to be a teacher a roll that has been always something she wanted to do. She made the big bucks and had plenty of stress too.
This is the year for changes in our family. Many new things have either happened or are about to happen ... including me with my new lawyer.
I will say good night for now... and will post in a few days. Have a lovely Sunday everyone! Hugs Morgan