Monday, November 9, 2009

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Hi!
It is very late... all are sleeping...my DH got in late today and he crashed after the football game. My 9-year-old grandson JJ too, watched the game with my DH. As they did that, I got to work on my Christmas Country Quilt. It is just a small wall hanging. So cute though. It will be 23” by 23” when finished. Just something new to our home this year. It is just scrapes used..., I really enjoyed, spacing off, and daydreaming of other projects I am working on it...it is so easy for me to tune out the football game. I actually did get a lot done tonight.
I should be asleep... yet not ready yet. LOL Thinking of my dear freind...and all what she is trying to handle in her life right now. Thought I would check my e-mails, and post here. My son Jeff and his wife are up on that chase to see what was supposed to be a hurricane. Jeff said the winds are still strong... and lots of rain, hard blowing rain. The weather channel has already, posted the movies Jeff sent in. I can hear the happiness in Jeff. A natural high! He is doing what he loves so much. I cannot help feel so great about this.
I will post a few pictures he sent to me. I will now say good night... as I have an extremely busy day tomorrow. Actually tomorrow is here already. My gosh, it is 1:30 AM and here I am awake.
Best wishes that everyone have a great wonderful day!
Hugs Morgan