Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good Day Everyone!



Good Day Everyone!

It looks like it is going to be a great day here. The weather is just beautiful, breezy, sunny, and lower temperatures for us. 81 is our high for this day. After last week with such high temperatures... this is just wonderful. Was talking with my parents last evening and found out my Aunt Gertie is coming back to Florida to visit. She is 85 years old, my dad’s older sister. She had gotten ill last year and moved back to Mass. I know she misses her place here in Florida. I think she might just stay here. I hope she does...as she lives across the street from my parents. Her place is so cute. She had said, a year ago that she would sell her place here. Now I think she has changed her mind.

My parents are so happy they will see her again. I think she gives my parents the company they need. They love taking her shopping and getting her hair done. Church and had her to dinner every Sunday.

Well I was thinking this morning just before we know it that day would be right on us all Thanksgiving. We are going to my parents this year. My parents had this day for several years...then it was too much for them, yet this year my son Jeff and his wife and child wanted to go to their home this year, and of course I have gone the there the last few years, to help them. Well it looks like it will be like the old times as everyone wants to go. I will have to go down the night before to help. I am feeling rather excited to see everyone again.

Today, I need to pick up a couple items up at the store in town, and then I am going to make my DH his favorite cookies so they are all ready when he gets home. His are peanut butter cookies. They are my mom’s recipe she makes the best! Then I am making a pot of chili... my DH has not had mine yet. It is going to be a surprise... and I know he will love it as everyone has always.

Things are going forward very nicely lately. Having some good interactions with DH and our Pastor. My lawyer is finally back in action too. It is going to be a great month.

The week before Thanksgiving.... I get out all of our Christmas decorations, as DH is home only a day and half so he does not get to have the Christmas excitement very much when I use to do it all after Thanksgiving. We started this last year, it was wonderful, and there is no rush and trying to hurry. This way too leaves me time to finish all of my gifts.

Well I am off to go into town. I do hope all goes very well for everyone today. So happy my good friend too knows the right path to take now in her life and all seems to be great now as their scare of the new upcoming baby is going to be just fine. I am so deeply pleased. Have A Great Day! Hugs Morgan



>