Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am Grateful!


I am back again! Had some issues that had to be settled. With much stress and feelings going in all directions... it finally was settled. I believe things will go a lot smoother from now on. It is wonderful to have friends. I have one through the quilting group and she called me with some wonderful solid advice, which is needed when you are in certain positions... and you just hurt and are afraid.
I thank her so very much. Her prayers and the many I said too were heard. I am so grateful for this. I guess that sometimes certain things happen to awaken your mind in a different direction. Mine was... when I thought I was about to lose a lot.
Today has been very peaceful, and busy chatting with my Pastor and DH, and reading lots of new info given to me by the Pastor.
It is here again, without being so hot. Our weather was wonderful today. It dropped down to 74 for us today. I am doing bills this evening, and going to work on a project, and going to get some good rest. Oh and top of all things, right in the middle of those hard days, I received a call from my lawyer and things are moving forward finally. New meeting next Tuesday... and DH will be able to go with me.
I do thank my friend very much, for her good prayers, her wisdom to see what I had not seen. I am grateful to her, and her very dear friendship.
Have a wonderful evening and will chat more later. Hugs Morgan