Thursday, November 12, 2009

brrrrrrrrrrrr its rather cold in the south





Hello!
Today is Thursday... and I got most of what I wanted to do on my list done. Then some work on my bible study. It was nice...too!I did a lot on that. My son Jeff stopped by to get his sons toys he left here...so we had a nice visit.
It is cold here in Florida today! It was in the 60’s for the high today. After having it in the 80’s and dropping down to this, and then tonight, it could get into the 40’s it is brrrrrrrrrr cold for us.

Jeff brought me a new fire log for my fireplace. He too has a nice real fireplace. This is the time of year I do love...with a nice fire crackling away!
I paid bills today, talked to my doctor... and got meds at the store... wrote out my food list for tomorrow. Did laundry, and worked on Esther. Talked to a few women on IM that is in my quilters group. Having a very great day! I need to eat though. I have not made supper for myself yet. I am hungry. I will tonight watch a movie I have been wanting to see while I work on a block with a nice fire in the fireplace. I am working from this book..... it has awesome little quilts to make.



Jeff has collected some more money for the donor walk...this Sat. I am so proud of him he is doing this. He has 15 people walking in his group, and a few more may go too. He has almost reached his goal... for the donor group.
Also trying to download Skype... so my daughter and I can see each other when we talk.

Well going to go now...have a wonderful, peaceful evening!


Hugs Morgan