Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another wonderful Day in the South!!!!!!




 Today is Sunday, and it is another wonderful day outside. The sky looks so clear.... I love the wonderful weather we are having here in Florida. I am going to be busy today... making it a perfect day to move out into the sewing room. I am going to finish a few projects... they just need some final changes. 
DH, he has had a tough week out there, as the hours have been cut once again. He thinks he will be coming home early again. I think it will be a blessing as he is on edge...needs more rest after some long hard weeks driving so many miles. A day and half off is not enough time to rest. I will be doing some things here before he gets home... as he loves when he comes in, and I have his belongings all set up...so he can sit in his favorite seat.... and just sit and relax. 
I for one could never do his type job... it is a very stressful type job... and he has to be aware every second. No daydreaming allowed.  
 I had dinner at my son’s house last evening... and did a few haircuts... for my grandson and son. I got tired out yet it was wonderful to do a bit, of what was once my lifeline to making money, yet to me it was even more powerful than that. I t never felt as work. It was fun, and I loved making others look their best. To feel better, and I loved chatting with each client and make friendships every day.  
Looking forward to see the family again... this Thanksgiving! I am going to be rather busy the remaining days before.... Thanksgiving Day! I have so much to be Thankful for...and looking forward to my parents cooking. I feel so happy that they are doing it once again this year.  I am thrilled that they are still able to do this...for all of us.

Many movies will be made this week. As you never know, what will be in the future...and catching these moments are very special now. 
Working on my quilts... and you can be sure.... I am having a wonderful day here.
Have a good, restful, and good day everyone! Hugs Morgan