Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh Thank you!


Well here, I am finally. I totally missed out for the 6th. I had computer problems. On the night of the 5th I decided to download something and it locked up my computer. I could not read my mail, and I tried everything under the sun, all the normal things to clear it all out. Still it would not work. Not until this evening... no this morning have I finally got it fixed. Lalallalaalalalallalalaalla
It was dark when I heard the doorbell ringing and ringing. I went and said at the door...who is there? No one said a word. Looked out my living room window to the porch...and I saw a package sitting on the chair. I went and got it, and it was for me! Still not knowing whom it was from.
Then once I opened it...saw it... the book for a study this person and I are doing together.....it just made my day... and I had tears as this person is so wonderful, kind and helpful even when her life is so full of so many things going on right now. Her special ways touch me ...right in the heart. I thank her too so very much! It was truly something that I had not expected and it just made my day!
So thank you! That was so very nice... and I am so ready to move on with our studies. Soon as you get your situation all settled. Oh thank you!
The day has ended; actually, it is the next day as it is 3 in the morning. It took me all this time to fix the computer. It is done though... and so pleased for the book and for the computer. It is late now and I am tired... I shall write her tomorrow.
A crazy day, ended all very nice! I am climbing into bed with a smile on my face.
Hugs Morgan