Thursday, November 19, 2009

Florida is Pretty this time of Year!



Hi!
My amazing last few days has been very wonderful. I have some new things happening that are good. Had to spend time with my parents yesterday (WED.) and it was very nice too! It has been awhile since we have done this. My weekend with my hubby was very special and fun! We decided to have a date night together, and I got all dressed up, and he too got dressed up... and we went out to dinner.  Then we had made plans for the movies. As we drove up to the movies, there was not anyone there. Not even one car. Both of us were disappointed, and shocked. We drove by to see the hours and days. Well, now they have it only Wed. Fri, and Sat. It had Monday not to long ago. Well Denny is only home Monday afternoon and Tuesday... so I guess we shall not ever be going to the movies together.
With that... we came home and instead of watching the same junk on TV. I got out all of our movies, and set them up to watch on TV. It was fun, and we laughed at seeing some good movies we had not seen for a long while. I made up snacks, and our date night was fun.
I have earlier, checked out all of my 300 E-mails..., and saw where a close friend of mine has got one problem worked out...yet now some more sad news with her son. My heart goes out to her, as I think she has had enough... hard times to last her a long while. My prayers are sent out to her, and her son... and his wife... for this not to be a bad thing happening to him. Something that could be corrected so he does not suffer the pain. Yet to be not a serious situation. As they are thinking, it is. I am sending my love and best wishes for news that show it is just maybe a small thing, and not serious. 
I have taken steps to work with my hubby on some new fresh ideas... and I think that new doors are opening up for us. I saw some changes, and good ones...
Starting tomorrow, I want to go over my lessons with the Bible Study  that I have done already, as I have not been able to work on this while my husband has been home.
This week I am starting to set up our Christmas stuff. I have so much and it takes a lot of time to get it all out and put up in a fashion that is fun and very charming too. I love this time of year!  
Then the week after Thanksgiving, I am helping my youngest son, Craig to decorate his home for Christmas.  His wife is gone now... and he wants it to be fun, and all done so his son , my grandson Alan who is 3 years old...  can still enjoy Christmas and all the decorations.  
The weeks are going to fly by now for the next several weeks. Busy..., fun..., and lots to do!    

Hope everyone has a good day with all wonderful good news of good things happening! Hugs Morgan