Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today my post is for my son and donors!



November 11, 2009 - Please join Team Weatherzine, and myself Jeff Gammons, in my efforts to support Transplant Foundation, Inc., in this years Miracle Walk / Run in Miami. As many of you know, I received a lifesaving kidney transplant back on Eastern Sunday April 12, 2009. I would not be living a more normal life, and feeling great if it wasn’t for my organ donor. Please help me spread awareness about how important organ donation is, and support our team this weekend.

Team Weatherzine has 15 people walking in this weekends event. Our Team goal to raise for this years event is $1000.00. We have already raised $579.00, but still trying to reach our goal before this Saturday.

Two ways you can make a contribution online: You can make a donation towards Team Weatherzine as a whole, or your welcome to sponsor me. Please chose a link on the blog post that will take you to the Miracle Walk events website.

http://www.weatherzine.net

I will be listing everyone’s participation with our team, along with all of our sponsors. I want to thank you all in advance for your support, and look for a follow up blog post with pictures after the event.

Thanks,

Jeff