Friday, September 25, 2009

just a quickie . . .

I have so much to share -- lots of things running around in my head today. From the ministry, to moving to the RV, to moving the RV . . . it's amazing to see God at work in so many areas in my life, and to see how it's all connected to one good.




I do want to share a quick pic I took Wednesday night -- this is an RV parking spot (!!!) up at Camp Macoba. It has full sewer, water, electric hookup. The little campsite sits at the top of about 110 acres of beautiful woods, ponds, creeks, meadows, and walking trails. Gorgeous. My dream yard! Over and over, as we looked at this and pray through the formalities, God keeps bringing my verse back to me -- Ps. 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

I'd love to share more, but now is not the time . . . busy day!

:)