Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moda Duz It All

This is the box that the invitation to the Moda Market Party came in.  Isn't it awesome?  Moda Duz It All.    I tend to agree with that, wouldn't you know.  

I didn't go to France like Barb and Alma, but I just got back from Wichita where I went to see my dentist - (who just also happens to be my son) and his wife and my grandchildren.  All are as awesome as ever.  And I got to sit and quilt my next little MiniQuilt for Memorial Day while I watched the young ones play.  Since their mother was there, I got to mostly watch and stitch.  I got the whole thing quilted (it's small - mini might have told you that) and got home in time to sew the binding on.  I'd go sit in the garden and finish the binding but the rain followed me all the way home and just got here.  So I'm inside at the computer instead.  But that's OK, I got to catch up on what everyone's been posting while I was gone.  Now I'd better go stitch so we can get it on the website early next month.
Happy quilting ladies.