Thursday, April 2, 2009

Better times are coming this Spring for me

Good evening to all!

Here it is April already. I am going through some rather stressful days with two doctors…and some new test. Some are very easy to do, and then there is the camera that I have to swallow so they can see my lungs better. I am not looking forward to that test at all. I feel like I will be like my kids when they were small and want to run away from the doctor. Down the hall, and right out the door.

Good Gosh, I have been so out there sick for a while that I feel I am having a hard time getting caught up. Today…I have taken some time to get out my Easter decorations.
This afternoon…after having more doctor appointments, and a trip to the hospital for more films of my lungs. I thought it would pick me up some. It did. Tomorrow I have a free day of doctors, and test. Yeah!!! Therefore, I want to sew, quilt on my blocks, and work on a Christmas gift I am making Jeff and Kerstin for next Christmas. I want to go get some spring flowers for the house, and brighten my spirit some. (I have to get black ink for my printer so I can use it, and I need to send pictures too for my favorite quilting sites…SMS and BPF…… and show all of the things I am working on. I want to show my sewing room too.) I just had a bad spill here.
I have some new things and ways I have to do things now with my lungs….so I have to change my life style some. Example I am a lover of candles… and I always light a few when I get up for the day. No more candles at least for a while. Then the cleaning products I use are to be thrown out, and I have to use baking soda, and white vinegar. Yak! I know they clean well, but I hate vinegar…the smell I think is worse than the cleaning products.
Well, better days are to come soon. I still am happy I have come so far, than how I was three years ago. I know I am one lucky gal to be still here, and getting back into my passions. Hugs, Morgan