Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fabian

Fabian often dreams...



That he is on the Most Wanted List...

...of every hot-blooded Female in the world!


Introducing... the one, the only, the original Mr. Cool...

Fabian:


- His real name is Dwayne Yoder, but he won't admit this to anyone, except to his employer and the IRS.


- Wishes he was English and often talks with a phony English accent.


- Works weekdays as a waiter and plays the drums every weekend in a Journey tribute band, gig or no gig... (usually there's no gig).


- Considers himself a real ladies man, and dreams of someday owning his own boat, and sailing the 7 seas, with a girl waiting in every port, (check out his snazzy vintage sailor button... helps him to remember his true life's ambition).

To learn more about Fabian, his construction and special features, click on the link... (Okay Ladies, I know Fabian is a real stud muffin, but it's time to collect your wits and stop your swooning!)

******************************************

One more thing... I really got a lot of enjoyment from my last post when some of you picked which odd sister you were most like, personality wise. I just thought that was wonderful and I thank you for sharing! Of course some of you have figured out that I share a bit with each of the four sisters, but for the record I am most definitely like Odd Elsie and Odd Sally!