Friday, April 3, 2009

Great Day!

Hello! Today has been a great day! I got so much done. Only one thing on my list of things was not finished. I no longer had Kona white fabric to work on my blocks for SMS group. I let someone have what I had left…and now dam I need it real bad. Therefore, I spent my afternoon looking for it on the net in all different shops. I have a few shops that are my favorites to buy from yet they did not carry that material. . One carries this fabric but was out of white. I am sure I will find a place soon. I want to make up my blocks and get them sent off.
I have been messing around with new ideas …. With how I will approach my spring-cleaning. I am going to only tackle our bedroom first. I may be in there a month, which will be okay. I want to get the paint for the walls. Even maybe wallpaper it too. (They have special paint that does not smell, which is good, as I have used it in a bathroom of mine.). It does cost a pretty penny though. Back to our bedroom before I go off talking of something else. Really! I want it to be different in every way. I am in the mood for a new color and even want to change the room around. It is time I make Denny and I some new things. I am always giving away what I make.
Good day for me today! Some of my new medicine seems to agree with me, and my lungs. Got my new flowers for the dining room table… and it is looking more like spring here finally. It is wonderful when I can breathe well. I feel so great and happy!
Morgan