Friday, April 17, 2009

Jeff is Home!!!

I just got home, from Jeff's home and "wow" he looks so good. I have not seen him since Tuesday, as I took care of their son. Took JJ to school and did all those Nana type things.
Yet tonight, to see my son and how wonderful he looks.That was my Birthday right then and there... He looks different than when he was in the hospital.He looks so wonderful! For several years he could not eat so many things. Tonight he had his first pizza with cheese on it and green peppers and mushrooms.
I cried watching him eat it, and he was sure enjoying it too!
He still is on a lot of medicine, and he has several things he has to do, yet as times goes on, he will not be on all those pills. In six weeks he will be down to only three pills a day.
Again I received wonderful notes and heard many stories too that touched me. I will love to get back to each of you. I will too! It may take me though a few days as tomorrow I am going over to help my son out. His wife has to go back to work. She is a wonderful gal...
Jeff is so thankful, so happy, and he wears a smile all the time! Hugs Morgan