Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello, My Dear Quilting Friends!



Hello! Just stopping in to say Hello to everyone! Been away again as many issues I was dealing with. Yet, I do want to make it known I am working on my grandsons quilt for his B-day.I do take time out  to look at every one's postings and enjoy seeing all the beautiful items made. What clever and talented work out there.

Here in Florida, near the big Lake it has been "HOT".( Happy I finally got an air unit.) Not what we need though, but it will do okay until we can get the central once again. Our water is very low...rain is needed here. I only have one foot of water out back. Soon I am sure the rain shall come.

 Mommy duck and her 13 babies come by every day, for me to throw down into what is left of water, some bread.  Mommy duck actually, talks to me....I think she thanking me for feeding them.

Well Everyone have a wonderful evening!!!
Hugs Morgan oxoxoxoxoxo