Friday, May 13, 2011

Bloggers Quilt Festival {Spring 2011}

First of all, I'm glad blogger has got their issue fixed. Only one post was lost and I should be able to repost that soon! :)

Can you believe it's already time for Bloggers Quilt Festival. I honestly can't believe how fast time is going. I'm pretty sure this is my 4th time to participate. 

Each Bloggers Quilt Festival I've shared a quilt that has ment the most to me over the past six months and this time I'm super duper excited to share my quilt "Petals". This is one of my new patterns and I just love it! Maybe cuz I'm obsessed with applique and flowers?!?!
I loved it lots and then my LQS asked me to make a sample of it in a different color way so they could make more kits. So I made this darling little version and I love it even more! :)
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog today! I can't wait to visit everyone elses blogs during Amy's fabulous Bloggers Quilt Festival!

For more information about this pattern click here.
For more inforation about machine quilting by Natalia Bonner (me) click here.
For kits contact Seasons of Home.

Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei