Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello, My Dear Quilting Friends!

Little Behind:
 Hello Everyone!   I have been so busy......and our days just flying by.   As for Mother's Day.... I had a wonderful, happy day, spending it with my children, Jeff and Courtney and my son Craig who could not make it, he is a chef. Plus my  daughter-in-law, Kerstin, and grandson JJ, who is almost 11 years old.  A wonderful Brunch made by Courtney....... candy, gift card from Craig, and Jeff and Kerstin had the movies for us to watch.  Plus all held in their home!

                                                     Candy.....Yum.... The bag is empty!
                                                               Gone the first day!   hahah


My Mother's Day Card!
Another gift   from Courtney
A beautiful Plant

from my son Craig


Plus brunch and dinner and a day full of fun, and laughs!

Had a wonderful Day!





Anyone been having problems with the love bugs? 
My hubby is

Makes it hard to drive his truck


Look the truck he calls Betty has grown a beard!





Have a wonderful, fun , filled evening!       Hugs Morgan oxoxoxoxoxoxooxox