Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quilt Market 2011 {Day 2-Part2}

Day two was filled with meeting lots of friends. I finally got to meet the super duper awesome Vicki & Stephanie! They are both awesome girls.
Then I visited Julie and her cute booth.
Checked out these lovely pillows. I so want some of these in my house!
Kathleen has found a new passion, embroidery applique. I'm pretty sure she found every single quilt the the place that contained embroidery applique. This one was a favorite for sure!
Then we saw these cute rugs, they were all minky, super cute but oh my, can you imagine sewing those. Someone is amazingly patient!
Then I got to meet up again with the AMAZING Pat Sloan! YUP she is again just as awesome as she was last fall!
I found Allison from Cluck Cluck Sew. I had no idea she was going to be there so I was so excited to meet her. She has an awesome style and she is super sweet!
Then I went over to April's booth. Her patterns are Prairie Grass Patterns and I was lucky enough to quilt 4 of her darling quilts for her!
This one turned out pretty darn cute! I will post more pictures soon!
I also quilted the one above and below one for April.
Then I found Jamie M. again and snapped a few pictures with her! She is awesome!

Today was another fabulous day. Moda had a Fresh Fabric Treats book signing and it was so much fun and full of giggles!
I'll be back soon with lots more pictures! :)

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei