Saturday, September 13, 2008

*Lots* of fun last night! I love it when I get together with "the girls"! Such a sweet (and sometimes a little 'dilly') fellowship! Loads of laughs and good conversation. And two of the sweetest babies!! We met at Dena's home last night and the food was plentiful and quite delish! Emily made an artichoke-spinach dip, out of Cooking Light, that was particularly good. I'll have to persist for that recipe!

Todd's on his way home -- and home is where we'll be spending the day. Gas prices have been driven to an incredible high. I'm incredibly glad I filled up at $3.45, so that I only had to top off at $3.65, so that I didn't have to get gas last evening at $4.65. I have to say it again. Incredible! Ah well, it gives us the excuse to stay home and enjoy the day and each other without so much busy-ness.

I've finished the flags for the challenge quilt. I don't know if I'll finish in time or not! Ruh roh. I guess that's what I'll work on today!

Lots of fun quilting websites out there. Think I'll peruse those for a while this morning, too.

Buenos dios!

:)