Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hey! What do you know? Today I came home from church and put together my Patches BOM! This quilt is going to be gorgeous. I've worked really hard to keep my points lined up -- yep, it looks nice if I do say so myself. Tuesday I *may* put together the feathered star it sits in, but I've got to get busy on quilting the challenge quilt. I'll include a picture of the block I just finished, and the block I finished last month, set in the feathered star!
I showed off all of yesterday's (and today's) efforts to Todd -- I'm can't quite decide if he was appreciative enough!
I'm GRINNING!

I asked on the Huntsville guild group what a "Turning 20" quilt was. Evidently it's a quilt made from 20 fat quarters. Someone suggested I google it - duh, why didn't I think of that - and I found plenty of examples. It's different looking, but I'm not sure it's my thing. Perhaps as a crib quilt?

Now we are off to the fair! Whoohoo!!!

Hasta luego!

:)